Identify target markets, improve marketing response models, refine risk assessments and accelerate customer on-boarding.
The better your picture of potential customers, the better your customer acquisition process and results.
Doorda provides you with a sophisticated, up-to-date view of potential consumers and the areas they live as well as companies and the places they do business so that you can capitalise on the opportunities.
Carry out sophisticated customer segmentation to better identify target markets, improve your marketing response models, refine your risk assessments and provide speedy, frictionless onboarding.
Choose from a wide range of detailed, non-personal statistics about the UK population to segment your potential customers – e.g. ONS Area Classification (OAC), housing, income, schooling, health.
Improve your B2B marketing response model with additional business information such as property footprint, regulatory notices, associated Directors, local economy, location of competitors etc.
- Model existing good customers using more criteria and find similar companies in comparable locations
- As public-sector contracts start, there is a higher likelihood of funding requirements
- Track Sector trends based on public-sector payments and contracts information
Choose from a wide range of detailed, non-personal statistics about the UK population to assess customer risk – house prices & tenure, income, deprivation index, spend, schooling, health.
- Knowing that a business owns the premises it occupies is an indicator of assets and combined with the net position on a balance sheet could indicate a safe prospect for lending.
- Risk assessment/alert, as public-sector contracts end or payments, decrease
- Potentially interesting indicators are late filing of accounts, changes of Directors, Court actions, closing premises or moving to smaller premises.
Provide consistent, up-to-date information to your team. Automatically pre-fill forms to avoid time-consuming, error-prone manual data entry.
Use business categories (SIC) and commercial property usage categories to propose other relevant products at a time when the customer is in the mood to buy.